Frequently Asked Question
Please note, you will only be able to download and install 1 version of PALADIN to your USB drive. So make sure to choose the right version for you:
- PALADIN LTS: The "full-fat" version of PALADIN. Includes the PALADIN Toolbox with both physical and logical disk imagers and BitLocker support through the logical imager, as well as many precompiled open-source tools such as Autopsy.
- PALADIN Edge (32/64): The "light-weight" version of PALADIN. Includes the PALADIN Toolbox with only the physical disk imager. This version does not include logical imaging, BitLocker support, or the precompiled open-source tools. This version of PALADIN is best used for low-spec hardware devices with minimal RAM for running the external OS.
To Download PALADIN LTS or PALADIN Edge iso you will need to go through the Sumuri shop page to link the download to your account.
- Please go to www.sumuri.com/shop/.
- Along the left-side of the shop page, click on "PALADIN" to pull up the options for PALADIN.
- Select either "PALADIN LTS" or "PALADIN Edge".
- Set your price in the Donation box.
- Add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- You will receive an email confirmation for the purchase and the link to download the PALADIN iso. If you don't receive the email confirmation for purchase:
- Logout of your sumuri.com account.
- Log back in.
- Click "My Account" from the navigation bar.
- A second navigation bar will appear beneath the main website navigation which includes a link that says “Downloads”.
- A list of available downloads will be present. Click the Yellow button with the name of the PALADIN version you are trying to download.